Graduate Fire Safety Engineer
We're aware the ‘About Us’ section is where most companies regurgitate their Mission and Vision statements, but that’s not how we roll. Here is what we are ACTUALLY about: We’re a bunch of people who never outgrew our Lego and who never stopped asking questions - brave and technical engineering artisans who band together (and laugh together) to make some of Australia’s most insane building projects HAPPEN.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Set your own working hours – Want to arrive at 10:30? No problem
· But you do need to ensure we achieve project milestones
· Undertake specialised training in computational fire and egress modelling, structural performance during fire conditions – What a barn-burner, pun intended
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
The opportunity to work on projects that have never been done before with people that care about innovation and advancement - for individuals, for our business, for the industry and for Australian workplaces, as you:
· The ability to make the job your own
· Have genuine work life balance and flexibility
· Have your ideas explored and valued in a collaborative environment
· The hours, like the dress code are casual
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
The ability to throw away old thinking and embrace the future of Fire Safety Engineering. However, for the technical stuff you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Architectural, Aeronautical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural, etc.)
· Out of the box communication skills on paper, in your CV, on the phone and in person
WANT MORE INFO:
Do the clicky-click and explore our website, LinkedIn and Instagram page to get the vibe.
By attaching your CV and a cover letter.